!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: Ideas about upgrading your work bench .  (Read 9328 times)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Re: Ideas about upgrading your work bench .
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2014, 12:59:48 AM »
Hey this is an historic moment  8)

This last update is going to stay as is for many years ahead.
While was not easy to gather all needed material at zero cost, and to consult my self over and over about finding the best place of where its one equipment will be placed, so to be easy to use and see when seating in a chair,
now I am ultra proud for what I did.  ;) 

And I did organize a small fiesta too by inviting all ITTSB samples, so to chat by its other and have fun too.  :P
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

giorgos

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2014, 09:04:09 PM »
Great upgrade. Congratulations!
Now your instruments are concentrated at the left part of bench,and tools at right. By this way your bench is more functional than before, so I wish you to enjoy it.
I saw that you rounded the corner of left bench,so maby you will lost some valuable space, but anyway you know better what to do.
I can observe in first picture a metallic ladder over your bench, so you have to watch your head! ;)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2014, 09:17:34 PM »
In the last three  days I had some incoming work regarding repairs which acted as benchmark of how easy is now to work on the new workbench, by the new setup my productivity it did increased.   :)

I had to make that corner round as safety measure against injuries from the corner, the loss in square centimeter is not that significant.

The ladder is part of the scenery  ;D  the part that is at the height of my head is covered by soft rubber  all ready.

In summary I will say that my new redesigned  workbench is a huge success.
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix