!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: PICO Technology TA189 AC/DC oscilloscope current probe Review 5mA~30A Low Noise  (Read 5689 times)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
PSU waveform this is most polluted with noise, it is in the nature of this technology to behave that way.  ;D
Tomorrow I will run the last pack of tests, and this is Phase Shift stability and Min/ Max in all three loads.

The upcoming statistics will help me so I to evaluate my oscilloscope performance in contrast to the new scope (when ever I will get one).

Unfortunately for me and for GW Instek, I did hit a wall due the 8 bit resolution of my Oscilloscope.
I was feeling optimistic that by a special probe alone I could go further in power analysis.  :P

Even up to date (7-2023),  GW Instek this does not have ready any 12 bit scope so to compete in this market.
I am very bonded now with GW Instek oscilloscope user interface ( menu, buttons, and where its setting this is placed).

For now I will have to set a pause, and wait if in the future, GW Instek succeed to deliver 12 bit scope at a reasonable pricing.
Most other known vendors, still consider 12 bit Oscilloscope as huge BIG THING, and their pricing policy this is still unreasonable.

Few Chinese vendors, they did release 12 bit Oscilloscope, but my trust this is hard to be earned from brand names which does not have a serious European based network for sales and products support.
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix