!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: How to detect FAKE labeled Samsung Galaxy S5 2800mAh EB-BG900BBE  (Read 3302 times)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
This must be the most recent Made in China scam aiming people trying to get 2800mAh EB-BG900BBE or similar for their Samsung smartphone.

The scammers baptize old production cells ( 2.5 years old ) as current production by simply printing a new label.
But if you dare using a sharp knife and remove the fake label, then you will come across the original laser printing which this speaks the truth.

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
Re: How to detect FAKE labeled Samsung Galaxy S5 2800mAh EB-BG900BBE
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2019, 08:33:51 PM »
Usually I do not deliver  Blacklist of eBay scammers.
But this one is a unique case seller ID:  mobilfunk-krause
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2019, 10:01:12 AM »
EBay Team reviewed my report against this seller and this is their reply (attached picture) .

I was forced to go all the way about receiving official confirmation from eBay that this seller violated eBay policies, because I did receive threatening message of Law action against my Blog about the specific topic.   :P

For any one interested : For ITTSB Blog content copyright protection and of me Kiriakos Triantafillou founder and manager,  they are active valves them reassuring my legal protection against any false accusations made by individuals or ever Corporations, since the very begging of this Blog at 2012.

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2021, 06:58:37 PM »
New attempt June of 2021 at getting a true original battery.
I got scammed again.

Blister of 2020 and battery inside of December 2008 Week 51 of 2008  :P
100% disappointment again, and I lost 7.50EUR so to send the garbage back to France. 

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2021, 10:35:07 AM »
I got my refund from France.

But by biggest disappointment this is SAMSUNG SDI small batteries division, they never get back to me after 10 days, so them to confirm if this batch it is authentic or not.
This is now Crystal clear example of how much SAMSUNG cares, for consumer related issues. 

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix