!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: How to Order a Replacement Intel Inside Logo Label PC CPU (Free of charge)  (Read 2843 times)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
I was not aware until yesterday, that INTEL has an offering of Free replacement CPU label for their loyal customers.

As most will do, search over eBay for such items this is the root number one.
Unfortunately, in Europe and especially Greece, they are a tiny number of sellers holding stock of such items of 2014, at the year 2022.
And actually in Greece there is none.

When I received few months ago my compo buy (used from Germany) this including i7 4770 Haswell, I did run at my hometown and visited several small computer stores, so to find out if there is any such i7 label as forgotten item from the glorious past?

Long story in sort version, at times of i7 Haswell this be top in the sales chart (major high performance item),  even buyers of PC systems assembled due small shops, they always care at having the CPU label over their PC case, as proof that they use THE upper class of INTEL processor.

Yesterday the search engine bring at my attention, an old Greek article (Blog) of 2015, that INTEL has such an offering available.
I did test the link today and it still works!

You may receive only one label per product, no matter of how great it is your enthusiasm in favor of INTEL.   ;D

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000059729/processors.html

I did receive on-screen verification, and almost instantly email verification, that my label request has been sent.
What next ?  I will keep you informed about this fresh adventure of my, as soon there is any progress.  ;)

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
I did receive today an confirmation (validation) that I am eligible so to receive an replacement label.  8)

The answer came from Higley, Arizona,USA,  from a company this specialized at printing software, and industrial printing solutions.

From the side of INTEL, label replacement this is called as OLO Program.
OLO as word, this must has roots from the word holographic print-work.
And therefore the OLO Program  this is executed or run by INTEL holographic print-work suppliers / partners.

INTEL CPU i7 4770 this is fourth generation, fifth generation this is i7 5xxx products which released very soon after fourth generation (Mid-2015), and so both 4th & 5th they are represented by the same INTEL label.

Intel® Core™ i7 Processor (4th Gen/5th Gen) - Size 3 (Small) - 328429-001  Label number: 328429-00 this is unique identification code (INTEL part number).

I did find some clues that its holograph label this has production cost of 0.36 USD (2014), either way shipping or mailing process and paper work required for border to border free pass, this it should no be taken as low value.
I do understand it now, while this program it is there so to deliver a portion of happiness at INTEL customers, it is not ethical this to be misused.

At the year 2014 someone in Korea received replacement label due DHL Express mail, within the envelope lots of paper work along shipping documents, plus the label.

What next ?
I am eligible to receive?  YES
Today someone is going to dispatch an envelope from Arizona,USA at destination Greece (at my address).

Next topic update when news are available ...  ;)

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
Fastest update ever  ;D ;D

All customers should expect to receive due email, a tracking number as soon their label has been shipped.

In summary:
First received email = Your request has be received.
Second received email =  Approval or not of your request.
Third email = tracking number  (People in the USA receive a label due Fast Fedex) 

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
Third email = tracking number  (People in the USA receive a label due Fast Fedex)

Within EU I can now confirm it, this is DHL express  :)
INTEL OLO program for EU,  this is served due oloUK@xxxxx.com
Received email contain text below.

Thank you for your On-line Label Order. Listed below is your courier tracking information.
Should a problem arise with the delivery of this order, please don't hesitate to contact us at : oloUK@xxxxx.com

Your Tracking Number is: 2141407855
Commercial Invoice Details 
Worldmark Order No: 11185xxxxxx
Intel Order No:

Despatch Date: 25/05/2022

LINE 1
 Part Description: Label, 328429-001
 Delivery Note: 1470274
Qty Shipped: 1
Unit Price: .0776186
Currency: USD

Total Nett: .08

Tracking this is now active
25 May Service Area: GLASGOW - UK , expected delivery 30 of May (end of the day).  :)
Shipment has departed from a DHL facility EAST MIDLANDS - UK

Update: 26 May:
LEIPZIG - GERMANY
Arrived at DHL Sort Facility ATHENS - GREECE
Arrived at DHL Sort Facility THESSALONIKI - GREECE
Shipment has departed from a DHL facility THESSALONIKI - GREECE

Update: 27 May Final destination VOLOS ??

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
Indeed, since tracking code delivery, the third day I did receive the magical envelope.   8)

This is not actually an DHL paper envelope product review, its a set of photographs = proofs = the naked truth.
I wish to thanks INTEL and partners for the new label !!
olo Program this is active even at 2022.

I have never imagine that a tiny label, will fill me up with positive thoughts, but it did.

LONG LIVE the Haswell i7  ;D ;D 8)

Online overvolt

• Industrial installer Electrician
  • Global Moderator
I bet that MSI multimedia label this is from 2005.   :)   (NX6800GT)..

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
I bet that MSI multimedia label this is from 2005.   :)   (NX6800GT)..

True !  :)

My collection would be complete if I had the chance to spot any labels for my GA-Z87X-UD5H and Mushkin blackline DDR3 2400.
Gigabyte did not release anything fancy as label, for my motherboard.
Mushkin does not offer any PC case labels. :P

Offline Gianluca

• job title: Hobbyist
Thanks for the valuable information I also really like Intel labels :-*.

This is from my pc from 2011

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
Thanks for the valuable information I also really like Intel labels :-*.

This is from my pc from 2011

It might be best, for you to mention actual CPU model as reference and for the others.

I did try to search for i7 black logo, and came across to HD wallpaper website, free images for any one whom interested to also decorate his windows desktop.   ;)

https://www.wallpaperflare.com/intel-core-i7-logo-processor-blue-black-lines-graffiti-illuminated-wallpaper-qtwk

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix