!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: Tektronix DMM4040 Review ? You do not need one, have a Look at FLUKE DMM  (Read 2383 times)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Today I did spot a message saying that someone out there, he cannot find a Tektronix DMM4040 Review.

This is true because Tektronix marketing this still using and FLUKE DMM products, and then present them as their own, so their products portfolio to appear complete.
Tektronix DMM4040 this is no other than  FLUKE 8845A which has a lower measurement precision specification than 8846A.

This topic is mostly a hook to assist search engines, so them to drive you here.
My advice this is read all my content at ITTSB forum about 8846A.

I would use an Tektronix DMM4040 ( Fluke 8845A ) if this was fresh calibrated and or in a huge discount, at basic measurements, everyday electronic repair.
But it would never be my first choice for precision work.

Tektronix was and is, hard to talk too, nowadays they do not offer any spare-parts, and when you are out of warranty, then you are all alone.

Tektronix DMM4040 vs ancient Agilent 20 years DMM product?
You must be crazy or desperate,  you better get a NEW Fluke 8845A with warranty and fresh calibration, still available at 2022, along it spare parts (exterior parts).

Since 2015 and later  ( Tektronix China ) has their own fresher DMM products,  I would never touch any of it, extreme pricing along endless Firmware issues, its like this brand walking towards to a dark-age.
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix