!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: Cooper Bussmann DMM-B-44/100 Fuses & new labeling within 2015  (Read 3458 times)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
With out any fresh Press release it seems that Cooper Bussmann proceed at redesigning their labeling of the DMM fuses product range within 2015.

Currently there is only rumors that this change was made for helping consumers to make an easy selection.
But some Chinese sellers they spread rumors that this change was made because the old labeling and fuses become a subject of copycat.

I did request from a Chinese seller to demonstrate to me pictures of the carton boxes of the fuses with the new labeling, and they seem to be original and made in Mexico.

What ITTSB Blog consider of extreme importance if in did these Cooper Bussmann products were copied by copycat ? Is the company to make a public announcement and help consumers about explaining the need for the new labeling change, and also to help consumers about identifying the fakes.

If this story has any base at all?  Then there is a possibility for consumers using the fakes to be at extreme high risk,  this risk could be for their life, or even for their test and measurement instruments which a wrong fuse it can lead to permanent damage of their multimeter.

I do expect that Cooper Bussmann marketing team will very soon reply to ITTSB Blog by explaining in public of their true motives about changing their products labeling.
And their reply will be posted here too.

Bellow images of old and new labeling.
The carton box is of the new ones.

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Re: Cooper Bussmann DMM-B-44/100 Fuses & new labeling within 2015
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 06:06:23 PM »
Eaton Electrical came back to me with more News.  :)

They did a special web page announcing their new fuses selection program.
This called as  " Fuses Made Simple program " which explaining all details about redesigned fuse labels.

http://www.cooperindustries.com/content/public/en/bussmann/electrical/resources/product_information/fuses-made-simple-control-circuits.html?hootPostID=effc38127e5e0d0e8e00f4467d1f3b77 

Even so in their page the 1000V fuses seems to missing for now, but I suppose that this will improve, as those changes are very fresh.
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix