!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: Final Countdown - 7 of June 2022 ITTSB.EU 10 Years On-Line milestone  (Read 2252 times)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Ten years ago, neither my own mother had any faith that my on-line activity, a fresh Blogger,  this would be capable to deliver any measurable results as income.
But my secret sources of motivation, these were significant people from the industry of electrical test and measurement.

Even significant people they do change workplaces, they get transferred or get a new job at another company, and therefore nothing can be considered as long lasting.
As freelancer I am an expert at public relations, but by collaborating with the specific  industry of electrical test and measurement, I was forced to rebuild and or check all my PR network every six months.

Product reviews work, as is testing methods, quality of presentation, these are relative to the unseen pack of personal experiences along additional training that you succeed to earn over the years.

My own Blog activity, this helped me back in many ways:
My skills at using and understanding of all these tools and functions, they were further improved.
I came close to interesting people, CEO manager, engineers, along people them working at marketing and sales.
Small number of excellent test tools (product samples), they were added at my own workshop (tools collection) and still own them and use them.
Its product sample no matter it retail value (small or medium), to me this is considered as Gold, mostly because an CEO (him - she) agreed to deliver it to me, by a signature.

In summary, I did win so far a significant portion of international recognition, and a pack of high quality memories, so me to keep them as long I am alive.
Nothing of all that would be possible, if the man behind the keyboard, he was not a successful technician firstly at his local community, thousands of people they might receive training so to become an electrician, but a very high number of them this fails to survive at the social battlefield.

At the current conditions and the mix of political, social, financial situations, I do not feel capable to predict the future.
All that I do know these are that my Blogging activity it did complete it cycle, I am still here, I am better trained now, I will still keep battling for survival,  at my familiar battlegrounds.

Thank you for your participation at the Blog, and of watching from a close distance all the my personal adventures in the past ten years.  :)

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Re: Final Countdown - 7 of June 2022 ITTSB.EU 10 Years On-Line milestone
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2022, 09:48:48 AM »
ITTSB.EU  Server - domain namespace ( DNS ) this is now secure for one more year.  :)
up to 7 of June 2023
(This is the smallest bill speaking of yearly operating costs.)

Demonstration of solidarity at ITTSB, due donations, or from a sponsor, both would be highly appreciated.

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

Online Andrew-88

• job title: Electrician
Re: Final Countdown - 7 of June 2022 ITTSB.EU 10 Years On-Line milestone
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2022, 07:31:52 PM »
Kiriakos I am also happy for you and of the latest milestone!

You did prove worldwide that you do have a very significant pack of skills, along strength and patience.
As we use to say in Greece, what is of great value this is the travel and not the destination.  :)   

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix