!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: Outdoor solar powered LED garden lamp / Tear down.  (Read 58076 times)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Re: Outdoor solar powered LED garden lamp / Tear down.
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2019, 09:15:14 AM »
Beginning of 2019 and because such tiny chip controllers they can hardly offer usable light power other than be a decoration gadget, I thought to start experimenting with a 5V controller.

My Circuit this is based on two transistors and a few resistors, the idea is simple.
An comparator circuit this works as a valve (electronic photo diode), when there is incoming sunlight,  LED's goes off, and charging begins.
Then, at sun down, this comparator circuit allows battery energy to flow at the LED's

My new project this is tested (electrical circuit) but now I am looking for finding best solutions regarding final assembly.
Solar panel will be placed at best location, and this IP67 housing will be installed in a location which will be most useful.
Over the spot light housing, I have install a bracket this holding another team of LED, by such a trick this light will be able to target at two directions.

Chinese makers of such gadgets they use low quality housing for such lights, plastics get burned from the sun, and clear acrylics loose their transparency.
I am now optimistic that a real IP67 spot light housing among with true glass, this is a much better solution.

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix