!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: HIOKI DT4252 multimeter Unboxing  (Read 11561 times)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
HIOKI DT4252 multimeter Unboxing
« on: May 23, 2014, 05:51:31 PM »
This HIOKI DT4252 multimeter is going to be offered at the upcoming giveaway at 7 June 2014 in which ITTSB Blog celebrates it second year On-line.

Due the opportunity of it arrival,  I am presenting to you those unboxing images.   
This meter is not going to be reviewed, but in my quick tests I can verify that this meter is adequately fast.  :)

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
Re: HIOKI DT4252 multimeter Unboxing
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 05:55:14 PM »
No2
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.

giorgos

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 08:11:31 PM »
Very nice meter. Great offer from ITTSB too!
I think that it would be my first choice, if I was going to buy a new meter.

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 08:36:39 PM »
I thought to take some extra photographs so our members to have one more detailed over-all picture about it.

1) By setting the multimeter to manual range, the over range alarm feature gets in to play.
In my testing 5.983V DC is the highest value before triggering the alarm feature, in which other than the red LED the displayed number of 6V is flashing ON & OFF.

2) The back light is not that bright, like in some other meters, but resembles allot with the FLUKE 28II when is set to the Low back-light setting.
Even so, the light spreads evenly and when deliberately turned most indoor lights off (so to cause partial darkness) the back-light did it job. ;) 

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 08:47:13 PM »
Very nice meter. Great offer from ITTSB too!
I think that it would be my first choice, if I was going to buy a new meter.

Definably this meter plays hard ball at the Fluke 11X product range.
After using it for few minutes, I can say that this HIOKI series is far advanced compared to many others competitors.
It speed is close to Fluke 87V !! which is great even if this meter comes with an 6.000 counts display.

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2014, 12:29:04 PM »
I just grab my camera and got some pictures as souvenirs, HIOKI did a nice job with this LCD display, either way, which meter gains the title of the most favorite is totally a personal decision of it buyer.
The good part is than now we have more options to choose from what he had at 2010.

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix