!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

ITTSB Blog Specific > ITTSB - Product reviews Log

Announcement: GW INSTEK GDS-300 ScopeMeter scheduled review by ITTSB 2015

(1/2) > >>

Kiriakos GR:
ITTSB Blog has schedule a public product review in the next months of the new GDS-320 portable Oscilloscope and all optional accessories, GW Instek marketing team and management team agreed to this product review project and shipping process will start in about a week.

GDS-200 & 300 series is a very fresh generation of Scopemeter which has touch screen which translates in to a large viewable screen for detailed analysis of waveforms.

ITTSB test sample will be a GDS-320 which comes with 200MHz of bandwidth, 5M memory, and two BNC inputs at 1Gsa/s.
As multimeter comes with 50,000 counts, all basic measurements are possible plus temperature, and offers also advanced functions as for example Min/Max and data logging.

GDS-200 series is different only to memory size, does not support temperature measurement, and as multimeter comes with 6,000 counts.

GDS-200/300 series is new technology which is about to bring a much higher level of performance in field applications.

GDS-200/300 series Scopemeter designed to serve in many different applications, by it default options it can serve in electronics troubleshooting and telecommunications, by the additional option GDP-040D an 40MHz differential probe (specially designed for GDS-200/300) these new Scopemeter become able also for electrical measurements as for example Mains 220V  or 380V phase to phase.

In a way GW Instek is writing modern history by their new Scopemeter series, and ITTSB is going to participate by this upcoming product review.
There are no words to describe of how happy I am right now!

Regarding equipment shipping, GDS-320 is almost ready for shipping and the differential probe will follow few weeks later on.

I like to thanks YJ and Edward and Cooper at GW Instek for handling my invitation regarding this product review with enthusiasm and good faith.

The next significant announcement will follow as soon the sexy GDS-320 shown in my mail bag.   

Kiriakos GR:
Today received a note from  GW Instek headquarters, the additional GDP-040D an 40MHz Dual differential probe needs to pass final testing.
And this will add some delay regarding shipping because all samples will be in one shipment.   

I like to thanks GW Instek for their great cooperation !!

Kiriakos GR:
Arrival 1 of December 2014  ;)

Kiriakos GR:
More ..  8)

GeorgeVita:
As I saw in the first photo of the month, Santa Claus is working for DHL now!
Waiting for your first impressions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix
Go to full version