!!

Welcome to ITTSB Forum, extension and content sharing platform of ITTSB.EU ( Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog ).

Registration this is Free, to support this Blog please use our donation links available in our Blog page and forum.  

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice:  All content of this web site this is copyright protected. - Forum search engine this is disabled for Guests.  

Author Topic: Megger AVO410 DMM Review - ( Feb 24 2013) Add your comments  (Read 3464 times)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Megger AVO410 DMM Review - ( Feb 24 2013) Add your comments
« on: February 24, 2013, 08:34:25 PM »
This topic is here to host your comments about the new Megger AVO410 digital multimeter review.

http://www.ittsb.eu/AVO410%20%20Multimeter%20Review.html
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

Offline giorgos

• Global Moderator
Re: Megger AVO410 DMM Review, Add your comments ( Feb 24 2013)
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 08:28:27 PM »
I found your review thorough and fully intergrated. About the instrument I made a good image of this about  durability and reliability. At first look the extended  part of rotary switch annoyed me , but after reading your review i discovered the reason of this structure (use with one finger like a button) If I undesrstand it correct... Anyway your review was perfect. Keep going, and im waiting now Hioki to come to your hands.

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Re: Megger AVO410 DMM Review, Add your comments ( Feb 24 2013)
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 09:21:12 PM »
If I was have to use only two words about describing this range switch they would be: Extreme convenience.
Another thing that impressed me is the construction at the points were the front cover connects with the rear cover.
Looks in a way as one armored tank.  :)

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB Links

Blog front page YouTube facebook twitter PayPal Donate Link General Data Protection Regulation GDPR

ITTSB Blog Sponsors

priniotakis.gr - Electronics division protosnet.com - Internet solutions

Recently received product samples from

HIOKI EE Corporation - Japan Times Electronics ltd UK Vishay Foil Resistors POWERTRON resistors - VPG DER EE Electrical Instrument Co., Ltd.