!!

Welcome to ITTSB Forum, extension and content sharing platform of ITTSB.EU ( Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog ).

Registration this is Free, to support this Blog please use our donation links available in our Blog page and forum.  

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice:  All content of this web site this is copyright protected. - Forum search engine this is disabled for Guests.  

Author Topic: 7 of June 2019 ITTSB.EU celebrating it seventh year in operation  (Read 45 times)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Dear readers, forum members, and friends.

Since 7 June 2012 until today, ITTSB Blog managed to stay active and to offer or share with you, lots of information from Electrical Test and Measurement industry.

ITTSB Blog front page and Forum (Blog content hosting extension platform) both are valuable assets today.

ITTSB Blog treasure this is not limited to significant amount of product reviews, but also at written 1500 (electrical – electronics) applications examples or more which they are available to you as Forum topics content.

Ten of May 2019 I am now 50 years old, this is the age that wisdom percentage this ranking higher than enthusiasm percentage in our brain cells.
Therefore since now and on, I will be further selective about products selection for upcoming products reviews and new electronic projects (if a worthy opportunity arrives). 

ITTSB Blog stats Sum this is now at one million visitors per year.
How many are robots and of how many are humans? There is no such math available because I never used any hidden marketing practices so to take advantage of our Blog visitors.
Instead I did my best safeguarding Forum engine and Spammers to be impossible to infiltrate and play with personal data of our few but valuable to me registered members.

I am going to celebrate and this new milestone, by simply thanking our moderator and members and visitors, among with my Blog sponsor for their demonstrated trust and friendship to me.

My goal and wish since beginning of ITTSB Blog, this is of me helping at discoverability of high performance and innovative multimeter, Oscilloscopes and of other measuring equipment's.
Technology this is a high speed moving train, and people related to it they should also move at the same speed or just a bit slower.

Best Regards to all,
Kiriakos Triantafillou,  ITTSB Blog founder.   :)
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

Offline Marco1971

• job title: Electronics engineer
Re: 7 of June 2019 ITTSB.EU celebrating it seventh year in operation
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2019, 08:13:14 AM »
Semper fidelis Kiriakos...

Marco

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2019, 09:19:56 AM »
veni, vidi, vici .... :)   Most  Low-end Asian-Made crap, now these stay unsold and far away from Europe.    ;D ;D

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2019, 11:28:19 PM »
I am celebrating ITTSB Blog seven years of activity milestone.
Blogging this is painful and costly sport but I am a fearless warrior and so there is hope.  ;D

ITTSB Links

Blog front page YouTube facebook twitter PayPal Donate Link General Data Protection Regulation GDPR

ITTSB Blog Sponsors

priniotakis.gr - Electronics division protosnet.com - Internet solutions

Recently received product samples from

HIOKI EE Corporation - Japan Times Electronics ltd UK Vishay Foil Resistors POWERTRON resistors - VPG DER EE Electrical Instrument Co., Ltd.