!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: Announcement: Seasonic Taiwan - Titanium & Gold Series PSU scheduled review 2022  (Read 9948 times)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Another special moment for ITTSB Blog and readers.

SEASONIC Europe along headquarters of Sea Sonic Electronics Co., Ltd Computer Power supply ODM (Taiwan), they become sponsor of product samples for the upcoming ITTSB Blog products review and presentation.

We agreed that readers will find this content available approximately not sooner of last days of September and later.
Elevated summer time temperatures in Greece this is No1 Issue, the No2 issue this is that I need to prepare my testing lab with new test tools addition.

I did gave a promise for original and unique, high quality content production, and this is what I will do.

Nils at Seasonic EU, he did approve this new marketing project, the arrived carton box has inside much more than just samples.
We are now at frequent communication, and we even develop a personal friendship, he is also an expert warrior in life and we do have much in common.

SEASONIC delivered to me:
The well known  PRIME TX750 Titanium  SSR-750TR   ...............   (Unit Production date May 2021)
Their very fresh  PRIME TX700 Titanium Fan-less  SSR-700TL  .........   (Unit Production date March 2021)
Their also fresh G12 GC 650 Gold  A651GCAFH  (equivalent  of Seasonic industrial  series build quality ....  Unit Production date January 2021)

7 July this is also my name day, and coincidence or not, Seasonic incoming samples along gifts these gave me lots of positive vibes.  8)
I have outdoor 36C and 31C indoor, I can not touch this Seasonic shirt for now. 
But at September and later on, it will be usable.   ;)

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
Extra content ...  8)

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
PRIME TX 750
80 PLUS® Titanium certified
Premium Hybrid Fan Control - Fan-less until 30 % load   
Micro Tolerance Load Regulation (0.5 %)
Gold plated connectors

Multi-GPU setup
Cable-free Connection Design

S2FC - Smart and Silent Fan Control
S3FC - Smart and Silent Fan Control

12 years warranty

The PRIME Series has always demonstrated outstanding performance and have become the epitome of technological excellence and quality through the years. This third generation of PRIME Series rolled out not only with a uniformed naming scheme but also with updated general design and connection cables. As each new model in these PRIME series have their distinctive set of features and specifications, prospective customers will find a streamlined buying guidance through understanding the One Seasonic process.

PRIME Fanless TX 700
PRIME Fanless TX utilizes the fanless technology, which eliminates the fan noise completely, ensuring truly quiet operation. The unit not only is rated to be 80PLUS Titanium efficient, but it also has the highest power output on the fanless power supply market at the moment.
The power supply is ideal any situations that demand silence from the equipment.
The high quality components inside and the innovative circuit design result in clean and stable power output.
The fully modular cables allow for better cable management in the computer case.

The PRIME Titanium Series achieves the highest level of 80 PLUS® Titanium certification on the market, with its 94 % efficiency at 50 % system load (USA).

Micro Tolerance Load Regulation
Seasonic’s latest design keeps the output voltage within a very tight range, achieving under 0.5 % load regulation. This impressive electrical performance and stability makes this power supply an ideal choice for high-performance systems.

G12 GC 650
 80 PLUS® Gold certified
 Fixed cables
 Tight Voltage Regulation
 S2FC - Smart and Silent Fan Control
 5 years warranty

The G12 GC Series is available in the standard ATX Form Factor and in wattage's that are most common for a PC system.
The Seasonic G12 GC-Series achieves 80 PLUS® Gold standard of providing at least 87 %, 90 % and 87 % power usage efficiency at 20 %, 50 % and 100 % operating loads, respectively.
This efficiency, combined with Active Power Factor Correction, enables the G12 GC series power supplies to lessen energy waste, which translates into savings on the costs of energy costs for its users.
In addition to being greatly efficient, the G12 GC units utilize the LLC resonant converter design, and the industry’s leading Smart and Silent Fan Control (S2FC).

Haswell compatible models

Seasonic endeavors to produce power supplies that meet the current market standards. Since the announcement of the Haswell processors in mid-2013, most of Seasonic's power supplies have been designed to be compatible with the processors. The list below details Seasonic's recent products that comply with the standard. For more specific product information, please contact our Technical Support.

Haswell Compatible Current Consumer Products

PRIME Ultra Series
    PRIME Series
    FOCUS PLUS Series
    FOCUS Series
Last updated on October 10, 2018

Online overvolt

• Industrial installer Electrician
  • Global Moderator
Excellent News   8)
Congratulations !!

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
Thanks to Nils (NilsSonic) I have now the information's:

a) Blue bags with fruit gummies they are products of HARIBO Germany.
b) Sea Sonic products has DOA (dead on arrival statistics rate) of  0.5%

Kiriakos:
My stock of fruit gummies this has fallen down to the last pack.  ;D

Offline Andrew-88

• job title: Electrician
What I do enjoy at Kiriakos skills as photographer, this is that he does not simply taking pictures.

He is always finding the way to demonstrate a portion of personal inspiration by the use of OLYMPUS camera lens along the gentle use of Greek humor!   8)

Congratulations mate  :)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
What I do enjoy at Kiriakos skills as photographer, this is that he does not simply taking pictures.

He is always finding the way to demonstrate a portion of personal inspiration by the use of OLYMPUS camera lens along the gentle use of Greek humor!   8)

Congratulations mate  :)

Thanks mate for the compliment !! 8)

Offline Andrew-88

I am not in a hurry, but is there any updates?
Any new schedule of product review release date.

Its a fact that Kiriakos did extreme amount of work so far,  and he did it alone with out external help and or financing.
He did build a triple DC load with his bare hands.
He did activate his AC power source, which delivers locked voltage output at 220V (2KVA wattage) that is an expensive and rare tool, this now assisting at power analysis evaluation.
One God knows how much unseen work did so far.   :)  (Greek saying)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
I am not in a hurry, but is there any updates?
Any new schedule of product review release date.

Its a fact that Kiriakos did extreme amount of work so far,  and he did it alone with out external help and or financing.
He did build a triple DC load with his bare hands.
He did activate his AC power source, which delivers locked voltage output at 220V (2KVA wattage) that is an expensive and rare tool, this now assisting at power analysis evaluation.
One God knows how much unseen work did so far.   :)  (Greek saying)

All true  ;) 

Quality testing its not simple as by your self to use expensive measuring tools.
There is power efficiency formula, which I had to discover and familiarize about using it.

There is a Japanese electrical standard, this dictates of how pulsing PSU evaluation this it should be made.
I had to translate the Japanese standard in to English, and even use the help a Japanese friend an software developer.
It was Japanese text within images, that no automated translator this could help.
I had to build a special probe for my oscilloscope, this suggested due the Japanese standard. 

I had to prepare Excel spreadsheet, an master form so to print and write to it, entire number of required electrical measurements.
So to transfer testing data in to the new dedicated spreadsheet = per PSU model evaluation, which this will be shown at my product review article.
No to mention that I have three PSU to test.

Neither God and neither my self, I was aware of how many preparations I should perform and of how extremely time consuming they are.
Seasonic told me to not stress my self too much, marketing team its well aware of how much hard work required, if you do not own any automated testing system, for PSU evaluation.

This week I will collect all required electrical measurements.
Then I will need two more weeks for webdesign.
As an athlete would say:  I am very close to the finish line, but not there yet.  ;D 

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
ITTSB PSU Test lab, this is now at 95% Ready !!    8)

Online overvolt

• Industrial installer Electrician
  • Global Moderator

I could not imagine that PSU testing this requiring such a huge amount of testing tools.
And so much time for personal preparation, handbooks reading, special tools making.
A pile of electrical measurements and also confirmation.
I would never do such a job free of charge.   :) 

Kiriakos selected the long hard way, not like most others did,  they simply install the PSU in their computer and run few games and benchmarks for testing so to make a review.

Offline Andrew-88

I did not had any doubt, that this day will come!   :)

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix