!!

Welcome to ITTSB Forum, extension and content sharing platform of ITTSB.EU ( Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog ).

Registration this is Free, to support this Blog please use our donation links available in our Blog page and forum.  

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice:  All content of this web site this is copyright protected. - Forum search engine this is disabled for Guests.  

Author Topic: Forum settings: Avatars / Attachments / Pictures handling / Basic rules.  (Read 2506 times)

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Dear forum member,

The forum settings are:

Attachments: Ten in total per post.
Max file size per attachment 3000 kB ( Max size for attaching a PDF too) ...  Max attachment size per post 4500 kB.
Pictures Suggested dimension 1024 x 768 Pixels.

Adjust your Mobile phone camera at lower quality settings, if you are not familiar with images editing

Image sharing due web hosts:   Please do not link in your messages full size pictures taken from a digital camera.
Help the boards to look nice, and the pages to load faster.

Beware:
The subject of your pictures must be exclusively technological or socially accepted.
I do like good humor and even to see pictures of your tools or lifestyle / happy moments / sports and hobby.
But this is all the acceptable subjects.

Not allowed content: Topics about Religion / Political debates /  Insults against geographical locations and their population / and Naked girls (no matter the color of their hair).  ;)

Please understand that my free time this is limited, I will delete any messages with forbidden content and even restrict the access of any member that does not follow those simple basic rules.

Thank you,
Kiriakos   
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB Links

Blog YouTube facebook twitter PayPal Donate Link

ITTSB Blog Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions

2017 Review samples received by

HIOKI EE Corporation - Japan Times Electronics ltd UK Vishay Foil Resistors POWERTRON resistors - VPG DER EE Electrical Instrument Co., Ltd.