!!

Welcome to ITTSB Forum, extension and content sharing platform of ITTSB.EU ( Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog ).

Registration this is Free, to support this Blog please use our donation links available in our Blog page and forum.  

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice:  All content of this web site this is copyright protected. - Forum search engine this is disabled for Guests.  

Author Topic: Megger AVO410 DMM Review - ( Feb 24 2013) Add your comments  (Read 3364 times)

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Megger AVO410 DMM Review - ( Feb 24 2013) Add your comments
« on: February 24, 2013, 08:34:25 PM »
This topic is here to host your comments about the new Megger AVO410 digital multimeter review.

http://www.ittsb.eu/AVO410%20%20Multimeter%20Review.html
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

Offline giorgos

• Global Moderator
Re: Megger AVO410 DMM Review, Add your comments ( Feb 24 2013)
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 08:28:27 PM »
I found your review thorough and fully intergrated. About the instrument I made a good image of this about  durability and reliability. At first look the extended  part of rotary switch annoyed me , but after reading your review i discovered the reason of this structure (use with one finger like a button) If I undesrstand it correct... Anyway your review was perfect. Keep going, and im waiting now Hioki to come to your hands.

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Re: Megger AVO410 DMM Review, Add your comments ( Feb 24 2013)
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 09:21:12 PM »
If I was have to use only two words about describing this range switch they would be: Extreme convenience.
Another thing that impressed me is the construction at the points were the front cover connects with the rear cover.
Looks in a way as one armored tank.  :)

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB Links

Blog YouTube facebook twitter PayPal Donate Link

ITTSB Blog Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions

2017 Review samples received by

HIOKI EE Corporation - Japan Times Electronics ltd UK Vishay Foil Resistors POWERTRON resistors - VPG DER EE Electrical Instrument Co., Ltd.