!!

Welcome to ITTSB Forum, extension and content sharing platform of ITTSB.EU ( Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog ).

Registration this is Free, to support this Blog please use our donation links available in our Blog page and forum.  

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice:  All content of this web site this is copyright protected. - Forum search engine this is disabled for Guests.  

Author Topic: Would you be interested...  (Read 1873 times)

Alex

Would you be interested...
« on: November 01, 2013, 03:25:00 PM »
in reviewing this Kyriako?:

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Re: Would you be interested...
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 05:34:05 PM »
Hahaha  Yes it is true that I have not touch one of those yet.  :)

Few months back when Fluke contacted me, I thought that they will offer something like that, but they had in mind the CNX3000 series.

http://www.ittsb.eu/forum/index.php?topic=518.0

Possibly in the beginning of 2014 I would send them an invitation if they release any updated  version of the 289, so my review to have a marketing impact to their sales. 
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

Alex

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 07:47:17 PM »
What I meant was, that I would be happy to lend you this one during Christmas to review ;)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 08:06:36 PM »
Thanks for the suggestion, but in ITTSB I do product reviews for free only when the prize is something to keep as souvenir due an invitation which I send and it is honored back by the manufacturer.

I have many suggestions from local friends (repair man)  to review their gear as for example UNI-T handheld scope and other things, but I do not work that way.

But I do appreciate your suggestion as another indication of your true friendship and trust in my face. :) 
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.

Alex

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 08:11:39 PM »
I see. Thanks for clarifying that and you are welcome!

Alex.

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 08:23:41 PM »
You are welcome too mate.   ;)

ITTSB Links

Blog front page YouTube facebook twitter PayPal Donate Link General Data Protection Regulation GDPR

ITTSB Blog Sponsors

priniotakis.gr - Electronics division protosnet.com - Internet solutions

Recently received product samples from

HIOKI EE Corporation - Japan Times Electronics ltd UK Vishay Foil Resistors POWERTRON resistors - VPG DER EE Electrical Instrument Co., Ltd.